Saturday, January 24, 2009

Project 365 Days 19-22, Day 21 to come

Day 19: I just love how a fresh dusting of snow makes everything so sparkly, the view from the front of our house is really nice since for now our builder has gone under and we have a beautiful view of the farmlands (just off to the side are houses and another neighborhood, but you would never know it by this view)


Day 20: So I don't know what's gotten into me this week, but I decided I really needed to focus on cleaning, and what better way to start than by changing the sheets and making the bed. And it has stayed that way almost all week :)


Day 22: Today I watch a couple of boys and Maddy thought it was past time to teach the 9 Month Old, Collin, time to vacuum, he did a mighty fine job too, he actually went on for quite a few minutes, next time I will put the chair on rollers so Maddy can push him around and get the whole floor!!
Posted by Picasa
ps. had a little goof, Day 22 ended up in this post, and I just don't feel like moving it, between have to bat off maddy and just having to concentrate too hard to do it, I just didn't think it was worth the move :)

No comments: