Saturday, March 15, 2008

Water for Elephants ..

So I live in a new neighborhood, and luckily quite a few of the neighbors have become good friends, and great people to count on. Recently a few of us got together and had a game night, that night, the ladies decided to start a book club. We are having our first meeting Sunday, at a Granite City - not sure if the other ladies have been there, but I have and I think we will have a great time.

Well the book chosen was "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen. If you have never read this book or even heard of it, I suggest you go check it out from your library, it is actually in high demand right now, so I had to wait a couple of weeks, but it was well worth it. I am normally more of a mystery/thriller, trashy romance kind of reader, oh and don't forget my favorite - Janet Evanovich, I can't wait to read "The Last Chapter", but anywho, I highly, highly recommend Water for Elephants. It was so engaging and so well written, I am hoping to read it again before we meet tomorrow night.

Well that's pretty much all I have to say for today, at least until I get more comfortable with this blogging thing :)

No comments: