Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another card from my Big Sis

Isn't this just the best card ever. My big sis sent this to me and she managed to use so many of the new accessories featured in the Ocassions Mini. I really think she did a great job putting all of the elements together and I am so excited to share it with you!

The other reason I am excited to share it with you as well, is it means that my scanner is hooked up and working too!! We recently purchased a new computer with Windows Vista, little did I know nothing would be compatible, but through some savvy googling this morning, I was able to get my ancient HP P1000 printer hooked up and my 10 year old scanner. I am back in business (hehe I didn't mean to hijack my own post, but I just can't stop beaming, I am so thrilled to have these things available again!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: