Saturday, March 15, 2008

I think I may start to blog

Yesterday morning, I decided to give up my SU website in favor of a blog instead. I just found that it wasn't working for me, so hopefully I can use this vehicle instead to share my love of Stampin and Scrappin' with Stampin' Up! products.

So please bear with me as I learn how to use a blog effectively and efficiently to share my life and what I love most.

You will eventually find that much of my inspriation is gleaned from my favorite Stamping/Scrapping site
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com affectionately known as SCS.

There I have met a lovely group of people, and enjoy sharing with others through having a Secret Sis and also joining in many of the thread forums and discussions regarding everything stamping and scrapping.

Enjoy, and I hope this will be a great tool for my customers as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done my friend. You are doing well and I am soooooo happy for you. I was so excited to meet you at convention this year. I wish we lived closer so that we could get together once in awhile and so I could meet and babysit Maddy......Take care and will hopefully "talk to you soon".