- I can still keep track of my little ones
- There is no mess to clean up
- If I make a mistake, I can remove the object and restart with no waste
- I can save, change, and edit at will
- I can choose to print the item or send it electronically
- It's a great way to share with everyone my projects
- Downloads are way cheaper than buying stamps
- I don't have glitter all over the house or in my hair
I am sure there are more reasons, and I will continue to add to those reasons as I explore and use it more or can think of something since I am working on coffee #3 right now, it was a long night :)
Ok back to the project, I almost forgot to add it!!
This challenge was to focus on Hearts, whether it was with punches, stamp sets, Dies, etc.
Well MDS has lots of hearts already in the program, in the form of Designer Series Paper (DSP)," Punches" and "stamps." Stamps in MDS are referred to as brush sets and they are pretty forgiving as far as sizing goes so when you go to print they do not appear distorted if you have chosen to enlarge or shrink the stamp.
Again view all details on how I made this page come together HERE
Shop with Me 24/7 to purchase all supplies used in this project.